|The Thermal Conductivity Sensor XEN-TCG3880 comes in various versions:
See the selection guide in Par. 4 in the datasheet XEN-TCG3880 for all the details.
- with or without Pt100/Pt1000 temperature sensor.
- with or without welded cap.
- with or without extra cover against flow.
- in various housings, etc.
|This is a series of PCBs combining the XEN-TCG3880 with Pt100 and RH sensor, with an ASIC and micro for read-out.
This sensor is used widely for hydrogen and helium detection, and is also used to measure other gases or vacuum.
There are two products available at this moment:
- XEN-5320, with USB, WIFI, analog (optional) read out, and with more versatile firmware and software than XEN-5310.
- XEN-5350, 5 channel read out for ruler XEN-3700.
|Special products for hydrogen research.
- The ruler (XEN-3700) measures the build-up of hydrogen or helium at multiple points in a chamber after a leak occurs. Available in various lengths.
- The tube sensor measures hydrogen explosion fronts. In test phase.
Contact Xensor for more info.
- The jet sensor measures gas jets in a large chamber mimicking a nuclear power plant (temperature, flow, concentration). In test phase.